    Any advice is very much appreciated

    Thanks

    Markus

    Markus Winter, Sep 16, 2003

  2. Markus Winter

    BB Guest

    Stay away from Messenger 6.x, audio connections are hard to establish. Stick
    with Netmeeting.

    BB

    BB, Sep 16, 2003

  3. Markus Winter

    Mainlander Guest

    What software can be used if you have a camera that supports USB
    streaming?

    Mainlander, Sep 18, 2003
  4. Markus Winter

    chrispeterson

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Are you looking out for video conferencing or video chat with multiple people? If video chat, Skype, Google talk, yahoo messenger etc. are best. For video conferencing Polycom is best. For web video conferencing you can try using gomeetnow web video conferencing tool.

    chrispeterson, Jul 2, 2013