    running Apple have a program iCHAT where they can video conference.

    Is there a program I can use with a video cam that will allow me to video
    conference with people using the Apple computers?

    Jer, Dec 31, 2006

  2. Jer

    Alan Guest

    10 seconds on Google reveals
    http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/ichatav.html

    Alan, Dec 31, 2006

  3. Jer

    Senti Guest

    And iChat sucks and rarely works when video chatting with AIM user.

    Another suggestion: Yahoo exists for both Mac and Windows and
    apparently supports video on both. I haven't tested the video
    capabilities of either version, but it may do the trick.

    Senti, Dec 31, 2006
  4. Jer

    John Holmes Guest

    Jer "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Skype works on Windows, Mac and Linux.
    http://www.skype.com/download/skype/macosx/

    John Holmes, Dec 31, 2006
  5. Jer