    start. Any suggestions on a card? If I can get away with just the
    capture card, I have an ATI Radeon 9800 video card with 128Mb that I can
    put in the new system if that will save me some moneyfor now. Thanks.

    rfdjr1, Jan 31, 2004

  2. rfdjr1

    Harrison Guest

    I've always had good results with Hauppauge's tv cards.
    NVIDIA on the graphics card.

    Harrison, Jan 31, 2004

  3. rfdjr1

    Will Guest

    I had an Hauppage card and it didn't like XP to much. I now have an ATI
    All In Wonder card that I am very satisfied with. I will probably
    upgrade towards the end of the year and might try an LeadtechXP either
    the deluxe or expert version
    http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...=47&manufactory=1280&DEPA=1&sortby=14&order=1

    Will, Jan 31, 2004
  4. rfdjr1

    jda^fx Guest

    If you want to do video transfers and maybe editing and DVD transfers
    make sure that you go fo a card that can do hardware compression.
    Matrox has som cards that compress to MJPEG and the results are quite
    good IMO. Look at the Marvel g200 or g450 depending on money.

    jda^fx, Jan 31, 2004