    module to the mobo and it has a AGP 1.5 compatable slot.

    Advice?

    JohnF

    JohnF, Feb 21, 2008

  2. JohnF

    comptrworks Guest

    What are the general specs of the computer?

    It's easy to spend too much on a vid card, but you really waste money
    if buy "too much" vid card compared to the computer it will go in.

    It's also good to know what slots are available. AGP? PCI? PCI-X? This
    will better qualifiy what's appropriate.

    comptrworks, Feb 22, 2008

  3. JohnF

    VanguardLH Guest

    in message

    Find a really old scrap video card for $2 that is the wrong slot type.
    Because the card is unusable then maybe your boss will stop having you
    perform inane non-work tasks for his kids computer.

    VanguardLH, Feb 22, 2008
  4. JohnF

    ProfGene Guest

    You have to look at the game and it will tell you what video card you
    need as well as the amount of hard drive space, the processor speed and
    any other details such as which version of Direct X.

    ProfGene, Mar 24, 2008