    DVD to be released? I realize its not for everyone but compared to some of
    the movies that have made it to disc that are way worse I keep a hoping.
    Cheers

    Bratboy, Apr 1, 2005

  2. Bratboy

    John Eckart Guest

    I have that movie on my DVR in I recorded in High Definition on HDNet.
    All the studio has to do now is put it on DVD and sell it.

    John Eckart, Apr 1, 2005

  3. Bratboy

    Bratboy Guest

    <wink> how much to get you to burn me a copy lol. I have it Tivo'd myself
    but its in SD, heavy sigh.

    Bratboy, Apr 2, 2005
  4. Bratboy

    SRT Guest

    Don't know who owns the rights. You can probably get a region 0 bootleg DVD
    copy on eBay. Would be nice to see it get a legitimate DVD release in any
    region.

    srt

    SRT, Apr 2, 2005