    Thank you.

    ________________________
    Percussion: a masterful mix of speed, force and finesse.

    Michael A. Ball, Oct 27, 2007

  2. Michael A. Ball

    Alfred Guest

    On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 07:53:24 -0400, Michael A. Ball
    <> wrote:

    >What sort of card, software and DVD disk will I need, to transfer a VHS
    >tape to a DVD. The tape is "Glory, Glory" (1984) with Richard Thomas,
    >and is 152 minutes long.
    >
    >I've never written a disk of any type. Some one said I just feed the
    >tape to my hard drive then write to the DVD. Is that all I need to
    >know--basically?
    >
    >If anyone knows where I can buy this movie on DVD, I'd prefer doing
    >that.
    >
    >Thank you.

    You need a video capture device. something like this
    http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=218064&doy=27m10&criteria=video capture card

    connect your vhs player to it and record to your hard drive. burn to
    dvd with ant dvd burning application

    Alfred, Oct 27, 2007

  3. Michael A. Ball

    doS Guest

    go buy a cheap dvd recorder,save yourself some time ans money

    doS, Oct 27, 2007