    Is there another way to get to a higher resolution?
    Thanks for any help
    John

    News Groups, Mar 9, 2006

  2. News Groups

    PC Guest

    You will need the correct 'video driver' for that particular model of
    laptop.
    Where you get them of course depends:
    If you have the CD's that came with the laptop, no problems, they will be
    on there.
    If not from the manufacturers website, if they are still in business or
    bother to list them.
    If none of the previous work, do a Google & look for some sort of support
    forum, or try www.driverguide.com.

    Cheers
    Paul.

    PC, Mar 9, 2006