    have not been able to get any data usage reports.
    Not even from the website page which still reads zero.

    Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

    richard, Nov 15, 2010

  2. Mine is working just fine.
    It reads "AWESOME". Naturally...

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
    was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

    http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

    http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 15, 2010

  3. richard

    POGO PUNY Guest

    Mine is working just fine.
    It reads "AWESOME". Naturally...[/QUOTE]

    Delusional from all that dirty diaper sniffn huh bitch boi?

    POGO PUNY, Nov 15, 2010
  4. richard

    G. Morgan Guest

    No. Why don't you get a data plan that is truly "unlimited".

    G. Morgan, Nov 16, 2010
  5. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    Delusional from all that dirty diaper sniffn huh bitch boi?[/QUOTE]

    <STALK>

    Aardvark, Nov 16, 2010
  6. richard

    richard Guest

    The best they have is 10g for $80 for my mifi card.
    I rarely go over the 5g limit so I don't see the need for the extra.

    richard, Nov 16, 2010
  7. richard

    G. Morgan Guest

    If that was my only way of access I'd be screwed. I download lots of .iso's
    from M$ft and plenty of multimedia. I'd hit 5GB in a few days.

    As a backup for my cable modem I have a Windows Mobile smartphone (v 6.5) with a
    T-Mobile 3G truly "unlimited" data plan. I get damn good speeds when I tether
    the phone and laptop, it's about 2.5Mb/s down and 1Mb/s up.

    G. Morgan, Nov 16, 2010
  8. richard

    Mike Yetto Guest

    [/QUOTE]
    I have an unlimited plan for $29.95 / month. But it's for my
    Android whatever.

    Mike "dialing for web-sites" Yetto

    Mike Yetto, Nov 16, 2010
  9. richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    I used Virgin Mobile USB 3/4G dongle. Sprint provides the network. No
    contract.

    Meat Plow, Nov 16, 2010