    I have the same nonsense happening with my MSIE 7.

    I have not changed anything in settings. This crapola just happened.

    What's the bleep happened?

    jacks, Apr 5, 2010

  2. jacks

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 20:50:44 -0500, in message <>

    Strange. I do not see this when accessing my Yahoo email account.

    Q. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?

    Q. Are you using the Yahoo "Classic" mail view or the Yahoo
    "All-New" mail view?

    This suggests it may not be a browser problem.

    I suppose it is possible Yahoo might have stuffed something up -- although
    this isn't happening to me.

    Another possibility is your ISP's transparent proxy is now working differently.

    Ralph Fox, Apr 5, 2010