    The router also allows VPN connection in. I am just wondering if any
    of the experts hopefully reading this forum have any suggestions!

    Thanks.

    drstrangenorm, Aug 14, 2005

  2. drstrangenorm

    Paul Guest

    Are you by any chance limiting 'max-entries' for nat on this router?

    Paul, Aug 14, 2005

  3. Nope, I am not doing any such thing. I am thinking about using a
    different ftp server program just to see if maybe the ftp program
    itself is sending goofy packets causing it to mess w/ the router. I
    doubt it, but at this point it is worth a shot.

    drstrangenorm, Aug 24, 2005
  4. drstrangenorm

    RobO Guest

    Hi,

    Are you using any sort of protocol inspection features on the router?
    What is the IOS, feature set you are using?
    Try using another ftp server and see if it happens again like you said
    to rule out either or.
    Then if it does the same thing post your config.

    Rob

    RobO, Aug 24, 2005
  5. drstrangenorm

    scott Guest

    i am having the exact same issue. did you find a solution?

    scott, Sep 10, 2005
  6. No not yet. I havent been able to go out and solve it because my
    customer stopped paying the bills. I might get to go repo the servers
    :) If they pay the bill and I work on it and figure out a fix I'll let
    you know.

    drstrangenorm, Sep 13, 2005