    www.myepostcard.com

    Cheers

    Anton

    wijaja_anton001, Oct 21, 2005

  2. wijaja_anton001

    Paul Heslop Guest

    you should piss off

    Paul Heslop, Oct 21, 2005

  3. wijaja_anton001

    Jim Townsend Guest

    And of course the site doesn't harvest the e-mail addresses
    that the post cards are sent to for spam lists..

    Right ? ;-)

    No thanks..

    Jim Townsend, Oct 21, 2005
  4. wijaja_anton001

    Paul Heslop Guest

    oh you cynic!

    :O)

    Paul Heslop, Oct 21, 2005
  5. wijaja_anton001

    Cuz Guest

    || wrote:
    || And of course the site doesn't harvest the e-mail addresses
    || that the post cards are sent to for spam lists..
    || Right ? ;-)
    || No thanks..

    Hey, you have to throw bait out for the terminally stupid
    every once in a while.

    Cuz, Oct 21, 2005
  6. wijaja_anton001

    Gormless Guest