very important for your life...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ahmed10385, Feb 24, 2008.

  1. ahmed10385

    ahmed10385 Guest

    Hi there ...

    Thank you for reading this message .

    Did you here about Islam? I mean the real Islam...
    Do you have some questions in your religion and you don't have the
    answers for them?
    Do you know that you have to condemns in Islam?

    Ok... just visit these sites, read and download any thing you want
    for free and I wish that you will have a good time with the sites
    below:

    http://www.islamhouse.com

    http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng

    http://www.islamtoday.net/english

    http://www.islam-guide.com/

    http://www.islamhouse.com/library/?page=91d97a73285c91e535eb5324d19c1609

    You can read about prophet Mohammad in this site:
    http://www.islamway.com/mohammad
    And:
    http://www.islamhouse.com/en/modules.php?name=Mybooks&doWhat=showdet&bookno=3787

    Also you can see this wonderful site :
    http://www.islamawareness.net/Science/

    If you have other questions you can send them to :
    or

    Or you can ask in this site:
    http://www.en.islamhouse.com/modules.php?name=Feedback

    And if you want to read more and more see these sites:

    http://www.ahmed-deedat.co.za/frameset.asp

    http://www.todayislam.com/

    http://www.beconvinced.com/

    http://www.thetruereligion.org/

    http://www.it-is-truth.org/

    http://www.islamunveiled.org/

    http://www.discoverislam.com/

    http://www.lordswrds.com/

    http://www.plaintruth.org/

    http://www.sultan.org/

    http://www.prophetmuhammed.org/

    http://www.religionofislam.com/english/index.htm

    http://lordswords.com/
    If you need to ask me about something just send it to my email:

    ***Here I'm asking you to carefully analyze and look deeply at this
    religion; you shall discover new findings - even concerning yourself -
    and also that this religion is completely different from what is
    portrayed in the media and from what you have heard or read about it.
    So I leave you now with these links and hope you enjoy them....
    I wish that you will visit the above sites and take it seriously.
    Thank you for your time.

    ahmed10385, Feb 24, 2008

  2. ahmed10385

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sun, 24 Feb 2008 07:39:10 -0800 (PST), Without Any
    Hesitation Or Thinking Twice, Stumbled Over To
    The Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    News Group:
    Yes, and it is the ambiguous rambling of the ignorant as it all of
    the other religions of the world. God, Yes. Religion, No, at least
    as it is known today. Like all other things of the world, it's time
    for a change. Why sell something that doesn't work?

    Old Gringo, Feb 24, 2008

  3. ahmed10385

    docmill Guest

    If religion and politics weren't incesteous cousins, this might make sense.

    Religion still works for some people, Politicians work for none of us.

    Doesn't matter who prays, we all pay.

    docmill, Feb 25, 2008
  4. ahmed10385

    Old Gringo Guest