very important for your life...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by assami2980, Sep 18, 2007.

  1. assami2980

    assami2980 Guest

    Hi there ...

    Thank you for reading this message .

    Did you here about Islam? I mean the real Islam...
    Do you have some questions in your religion and you don't have the
    answers for them?
    Do you know that you have to condemns in Islam?

    Ok... just visit these sites, read and download any thing you want
    for free and I wish that you will have a good time with the sites
    below:

    http://www.islamhouse.com

    http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng

    http://www.islamtoday.net/english

    http://www.islam-guide.com

    http://www.islamhouse.com/library/?p...eb5324d19c1609

    You can read about prophet Mohammad in this site:
    http://www.islamway.com/mohammad
    And:
    http://www.islamhouse.com/en/modules...&bookno=378 7

    Also you can see this wonderful site :
    http://www.islamawareness.net/Science/

    If you have other questions you can send them to :
    or

    Or you can ask in this site:
    http://www.en.islamhouse.com/modules.php?name=Feedback

    And if you want to read more and more see these sites:

    http://www.ahmed-deedat.co.za/frameset.asp

    http://www.todayislam.com

    http://www.beconvinced.com

    http://www.thetruereligion.org

    http://www.it-is-truth.org

    http://www.islamunveiled.org

    http://www.discoverislam.com

    http://www.lordswrds.com

    http://www.plaintruth.org

    http://www.sultan.org

    http://www.prophetmuhammed.org

    http://www.religionofislam.com/english/index.htm

    http://lordswords.com/
    If you need to ask me about something just send it to my email:

    ***Here I'm asking you to carefully analyze and look deeply at this
    religion; you shall discover new findings - even concerning yourself -
    and also that this religion is completely different from what is
    portrayed in the media and from what you have heard or read about it.
    So I leave you now with these links and hope you enjoy them....
    I wish that you will visit the above sites and take it seriously.
    Thank you for your time.

    assami2980, Sep 18, 2007

  2. assami2980

    Cynicor Guest

    Why no! I've never heard of this thing before! Hey, anyone else here
    ever heard of "Islam?"

    Cynicor, Sep 18, 2007

  3. assami2980

    Ed Mullikin Guest

    Aren't they the people who keep blowing each other up?

    Ed Mullikin, Sep 18, 2007
  4. assami2980

    Troy Piggins Guest

    * Ed Mullikin is quoted
    * & my replies are inline below :
    Yeah, Christians have never fought and killed each other. Good
    one.

    Troy Piggins, Sep 18, 2007