    for free and I wish that you will have a good time with the sites
    below:

    http://www.islamhouse.com/index.php?page=440dab5f1d0c89e2699e247db2d393b6

    friendly.and.kind, Apr 21, 2007

  2. friendly.and.kind

    Rudy Benner Guest

    Gotta fix that damned filter again. Meanwhile, into the killfile !!

    Rudy Benner, Apr 21, 2007

  3. friendly.and.kind

    Nobody Guest

    <-- snip -->

    http://www.islamurl_crap....
    Fix your fingers, too! Did you really believe that the rest of us
    wanted to re-read THE ENTIRE ORIGINAL PIECE OF CRAP again???? !!

    Go ahead:
    Start a follow-up.
    Compose your witty response.
    Take a slow breath.