Very cool fan

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by bigal, Mar 7, 2006.

?

Do you fancy a temperature display in your fan?

Poll closed Jun 5, 2006.
  1. Sure, I'm an easy kind of person.....

    2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Only if they display the metric values

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Only if they display the English values

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Big Al for President

    3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yeah, only use innit on this forum though. I don't say it, and don't use it often, this just happens to be the forum where I use it sometimes :p

    XhArD, Mar 22, 2006

  2. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i dont use innit :p. Sif might be a pre form of asif

    unholy, Mar 22, 2006