    I realise i am probably missing something obvious but this is all new to me.

    any help appreciated

    Gary

    geepeetee, Oct 10, 2004

  2. geepeetee

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    Having the signal does not mean that you have a functional Wireless Network.

    Depending on what type of Network you have, make sure that the computers are
    connected wirelessly and can exchange file that usually will make the
    Internet available as well.

    May be this can Help.

    Wireless - BasicSecurity: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Security.html

    Network Settings - http://www.ezlan.net/installing.html