    ideas.
    Anything?
    TIA -- WC

    WCH, Jan 8, 2004

  2. WCH

    °Mike° Guest

    Try toggling smart image dithering, in the Advanced tab of
    Internet Options.

    °Mike°, Jan 8, 2004

  3. Well, it's certainly a video problem, that's for sure and I'd suggest you
    make doubley-sure you have the correct driver for the card. Remember,
    sometimes the latest is NOT the greatest, so try an earlier version of the
    driver and see how it goes.
    First though, have you checked all your advanced settings in the Display
    Properties too? Like frequency (refresh rate) etc.,? Set it optimal or the
    highest and work down.
    Make sure!
    HTH.
    C.C.