    MOZILLA 1.3? Then its says:
    I seem to have the features of ver. 1.4. Can anyone tell me why the
    Help, About screen is giving me the above info?

    LA, Jul 11, 2003

  2. LA

    David Guest

    LA wrote in
    Mine shows 1.4. Did you uninstall your previous version or install in a
    different location?

    From what I understand, it is highly recommended that you do not upgrade
    over another version. Many people have problems when they do that.

    David

    David, Jul 11, 2003

  3. LA

    LA Guest

    On my 1st install of 1.4, I did not uninstall any previous version. On
    my 2nd install of 1.4, I did uninstall all previous versions. Still got
    the "offending" info in Help, About.

    LA, Jul 12, 2003
  4. I think Multizilla is the culprit, because I've heard same problems of
    UI displaying with Multizilla installed. You may have to install Mozilla
    after Multizilla is removed.

    Wang Xiao-yun, Jul 14, 2003