    But, everytime I start the machine the verizon thing disables the windows
    wireless service.

    How can I stop this?

    J, Jul 15, 2009

  2. J

    Jack-MVP Guest

    Jack-MVP, Jul 16, 2009

  3. J

    J Guest

    Thank you for you response.

    I do not want to disable the vz manager. It provides internet access.

    What I do not want the vz mgr to do is take control of the wifi connection.

    J, Jul 16, 2009
  4. J

    David B. Guest

    Contact Verizon support for assistance with their software.

    David B., Jul 16, 2009
  5. J

    Jack-MVP Guest

    Hi
    Verizon have many Internet product and variety of hardware.
    Since you did not provided full description of your setting and the hardware
    involved I can not give you any better answer then the general answer in my
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack-MVP, Jul 17, 2009