    Broad question, I know...
    Any thoughts? "Good" could mean(I suppose) "worthwhile"..."good "return on
    investmen"..."sought after"...

    cc0275012, Sep 21, 2004

  2. cc0275012

    Frederic Guest

    Why would you want to take vendor specific exams? But anyway, IBM DELL and
    HP offer well recocgnized certifications

    Frederic, Sep 21, 2004

  3. cc0275012

    cc0275012 Guest

    Specifically, I was looking at the HP certifications.

    cc0275012, Sep 21, 2004
  4. Personally I think If you can prove you can resurrect one a them store
    bought Compaq pieces of crap without a QuickRestore CD, you should get a
    Gold Medal.

    «bonehead;\), Sep 23, 2004