    to download the vcredist x64.exe is dead. Does anyone have a working link,
    or can someone help with any other solution?
    ChrisC

    ChrisC, Nov 16, 2005

  2. ChrisC

    Rick Guest

    Try your link again. I just tried it an am downloading vcredist_x64.exe
    as I type this.

    It just finished!

    Rick, Nov 16, 2005

  3. When do you get these messages? And what are the models of your new
    Logitech keyboard and Logitech mouse?

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Nov 16, 2005
  4. ChrisC

    ChrisC Guest

    Thx Rick, yes it seems to working now.
    Wayne, it's a Logitech Cordless Desktop S510 and I get the event errors at
    bootup....
    ChrisC

    ChrisC, Nov 17, 2005
  5. ChrisC

    ChrisC Guest

    Hi, problem fixed, thx
    ChrisC

    ChrisC, Nov 17, 2005
  6. Ok. Glad the problem is fixed. I guess I didn't get the error message
    because I have the Logitech wired Multimedia Keyboard with the Logitech
    Cordless Click. :)

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Nov 17, 2005
  7. ChrisC

    ChrisC Guest

    Yes thx Wayne, I believe you are correct. Unfortunantely, though, I still
    have other problems with my downloads and MS, I have started a new thread on
    this.....
    ChrisC

    ChrisC, Nov 17, 2005