    Its a Clear panel, the sunbeamtech logo is going to be part of the metal :D, and same with any other company hat sponsors.
    Thanks to sunbeamtech, i have 2 Green and 2 blue cold cathodes on the way (should be today or tomorrow :D), they will be mounted directly to the lid.
    My question is, what do you! think should be a theme/ picture on the sidepanel? or should it be blank. (I might be using my water cooler on this one :D)

    unholy, Jun 29, 2005

  2. unholy

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Out side of the logos, I would let it blank, better to see by............;)

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 29, 2005

  3. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    thats what i was thinking :D just give it a bit of colour.
    i have a simple question... it i paint the EXterior of a Heatsink as well as the fan... the cpu would still get the same amount of cooling rite...?

    unholy, Jun 29, 2005
  4. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Do not paint the heatsink. You will reduce it's ability to transfer heat to the air. :oops:

    bigal, Jul 1, 2005
  5. unholy

    unholy

    Joined: