    Becuase there are 49000 (as Microsoft says) worldwide acheiver of VB 6.0
    Anyway, lets see and wait for July.
    Kashif -MCSD,MCSD.NET,MCAD, MCP

    Kashif-MCSD, May 23, 2004

  2. Microsoft is going to retire Visual Basic 6.0 in July may be 29 of July.

    yes
    what policy should that be?
    maybe they should do the same with wossa and winarch exams too!!!

    At the end of the day microsoft are a company whose aim is to make
    money by selling software. There is very little to be gained by them
    in promoting software which was first released almost six years ago,
    an eternity in the IT timescale.

    In any case, people have had five years in which to become certified
    on the vs98 track. If they have chosen not to do so until the eleventh
    hour, well look what happened to the Unicorns...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 23, 2004

  3. Cindy Winegarden, May 23, 2004
  4. Kashif-MCSD

    Andre Guest

    may be 29 of July.

    I thought the exam was going to be retired on June 30th?
    No

    Andre, MCP

    Andre, May 24, 2004
  5. Cindy Winegarden, May 25, 2004