    I am entering the values into a listbox using java script logic.
    But when post back occurs because of another button control(not save button) , all the values entered by javascript into listbox disappears. But I have to save those values into database using save button.

    java script is working fine.But because of postback those values are disappearing. Please suggest me a solution

    rchimakurty, Nov 27, 2007

  2. rchimakurty

    urstop

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2007
    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    London
    you will have to reload the data again when the page is loaded. Post all the avlues to the server and get them back on to your page and using javascript reload them again into the list box.

    Regards,
    UrStop

    urstop, Nov 28, 2007

  3. rchimakurty

    rchimakurty

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Then for gridview

    it works for list box.And I did the same earlier.

    But same problem is occuring with gridview also.

    For gridview what to do?

    rchimakurty, Nov 28, 2007