    two examinations and really would like to know peoples views of there worth,
    please bear in mind that I am in the UK.

    Thank you

    DMc2007, Feb 26, 2008

  2. DMc2007

    john morris Guest

    None, unless you are an elephant(total memory recall and work for peanuts).

    john morris, Feb 26, 2008

  3. David, it appears that since John cannot successfully negotiate the
    70-272 exam, he has become bitter. The value of certification lies in
    your experience with the technology. The more experience you have with
    the tested objective, essentially the higher the value you place on your
    certification, your skills, and your reputation. Being able to do what
    the certification implies you can do is value, not the sheet of paper
    it's written on.

    Good luck

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 27, 2008
  4. DMc2007

    John R Guest

    In the long history of the computer, only a chosen few have been granted the
    role of defending certifications in it's hour of maximum danger. I do not
    shrink from this responsibility--I welcome it. I do not believe that any of
    us would exchange places with any other IT people or any other desktop OS.
    The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will
    light our certifier, Bill, and all who serve him--and the glow from that
    fire can truly light the world.

    And so, my fellow MCPs: ask not what Microsoft can do for you--ask what you
    can do for Microsoft.

    My fellow citizens of the IT world: ask not what certifications will do for
    you, but what together we can do for the certifications of IT.

    (With apologies to JFK)

    John R

    John R, Feb 27, 2008
  5. DMc2007

    john morris Guest

    tonight before i go to bed i will stand in front of my certificate and say
    thank you bill thank you.

    john morris, Feb 27, 2008
  6. That almost brought me to tears. Almost.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 27, 2008
  7. DMc2007

    John R Guest

    What do you mean, "start" ?

    John R