validation of MCSE certificate

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by mansoor, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. mansoor

    mansoor Guest

    dear sir:
    I MANSOOR AHMED BARI has completed my MCSE and MCDBA
    certifications and its already about 60 days since i
    completed and yet i did not receive the certificates, the
    details regarding my completion is as fallows...
    NAME: MANSOOR AHMED BARI
    CANDIDATE ID: i00189711
    MCP ID: 2902023

    EXAM NUM, DATE,
    REGISTRATION NUM
    070-210 FEB 06 2003
    I9BSY0023

    070-215 MARCH 25 2003
    ID4SYD01B9

    070-216 APRIL 08 2003
    IEASYD50A1

    070-217 APRIL 23 2003
    IEASYD50A2

    070-220 MAY 07 2003
    J08SYD50FE

    070-228 MAY 24 2003
    J08SYD5102

    070-229 MAY 29 2003
    J1FSYD5354

    am expecting both MCSE and MCDBA certifications....
    I hereby request to arrange me to send the certificates as
    soon as possible....

    yours sincerely
    MANSOOR

    mansoor, Aug 6, 2003