    I haven't checked for updates.
    Will in the morning.

    Doug

    Doug, Sep 24, 2011

  2. Doug

    Justin Guest

    Thunderbird is at version 6.0.2

    Justin, Sep 24, 2011

  3. Doug

    Doug Guest

    And then I mis typed
    I have v 3.1.14 not 2

    Will give 6.0.2 a try but it doesn't like AVG.
    But I'm liking that less so my have to check Avast or
    one of the other availables

    Doug, Sep 24, 2011
  4. Doug

    Justin Guest

    We use MS Security Essentials in our household, it works pretty well

    Justin, Sep 24, 2011