    detrimental effect on some other part of my system
    nvappfilter.dll is in C:\windows\system32

    Running WINXP home

    Martin ©¿©¬ , Nov 24, 2006

  2. Martin ©¿©¬

    beenthere Guest

    In utorrent, find out what port it is using.
    Then here, you can find out how to let it through the
    NV firewall.
    http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleid=1652&page=4
    HTH.

    bw..OJ

    beenthere, Nov 24, 2006

  3. Thanks beenthere
    Followed your directions, found the port, however, when I accessed the
    Firewall functions, (click on the "nVIDIA Web-based Interface" icon on
    the desktop, or in the programs menu) My menu is different from that
    in the URL - there is no personal firewall configuration or wizards
    menus shown

    So what do I do now?
    --
    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    looked at
    http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleid=1652&page=4 for
    instructions, however,

    Martin ©¿©¬ , Nov 24, 2006
  4. Martin ©¿©¬

    beenthere Guest

    Try here, bottom left hand side, you can D\load a PDF file
    that should give you more insight.
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/security.html
    HTH.

    beenthere, Nov 24, 2006