    - Pavlov

    Check out my pics!
    http://www.neiu.edu/~akkoziol

    Pavlov, Feb 16, 2005

  2. Pavlov

    Moz Champion Guest

    Being worked on it seems

    http://www.mozilla.org/projects/cck/

    Moz Champion, Feb 17, 2005

  3. Pavlov

    Jan Steffen Guest

    Perhaps one of these sites can be helpful:
    http://www.int-evry.fr/mci/user/procacci/netscape/en/
    http://www.alain.knaff.lu/~aknaff/howto/MozillaCustomization/

    Greetings, Jan

    Jan Steffen, Feb 17, 2005
  4. Pavlov

    Pavlov Guest

    Being worked on it seems Thanks for the follow up. The CCK has been in progress for a few years
    now and I doubt it'll ever see fruition. I've been keeping an eye on it
    since Mozilla 1.0 came out and nothing's been released. I'll have to
    keep waiting I guess.

    - Pavlov

    Check out my pics!
    http://www.neiu.edu/~akkoziol