Utility company demands payment

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Nov 12, 2010.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, Nov 12, 2010

  2. richard

    Bert Hyman Guest

    The deceased's estate is responsible for paying the deceased's debts.

    And no, it's not unusual at all.

    Bert Hyman, Nov 12, 2010

  3. richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    Meat Plow, Nov 12, 2010
  4. richard

    richard Guest

    The bill itself was not the issue. It was the "Early termination" fee that
    the man was upset about and had resolved.

    richard, Nov 12, 2010
  5. richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    Well in that case it was poor judgment on customer service.

    Meat Plow, Nov 12, 2010
  6. richard

    Mike Yetto Guest

    As it was resolved (and made clear in the article) this thread is
    another one of your feeble whinges about how unfair <insert
    target here> is to the common man.

    Mike "glad you're here to protect us" Yetto

    Mike Yetto, Nov 12, 2010
  7. Hey, you CANNOT evade your bills by dying, so don't
    even try it, you dumbass. This is America, and they
    should dig the deadbeat up and publically flog the
    carcass as a message to anyone else who may be thinking
    about trying this. Pretty soon, everyone would be
    trying it, and then our troops are fighting for nothing.
    You should support our troops and quit being such a traitor.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.

    Repent! The end is near.... Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    And... good luck if there's an apocalypse.

    (And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
    survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 13, 2010