    the taskbar'' is not activated and the ''show quick launch'' is checked. I'm
    I missing something here?

    Thanks for any advice to come.

    Þhil, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Þhil

    Edward\(1\) Guest

    Probably not an answer, Phil, but have you checked that the sizeing bar has
    not been set too far to the left. You can not place icons to its right,
    which is the minimizing area.

    Good luck,

    Ed

    Edward\(1\), Dec 12, 2003

  3. Þhil

    trout Guest

    I've found that a right-click (and 'move here') drag seems to be a
    little more reliable. Other than that; I'd just make careful note of the
    display, and see where it will allow me to drop (solid bar; and not the
    red circle with the slash-through).

    trout, Dec 12, 2003