    output AND my analogue output.

    How can I do this? I currently have to set each one independently as default
    and switch between them.

    Ian Bethell, Oct 18, 2007

  2. Ian Bethell

    Theo Guest

    You need to identify your exact audio hardware and then see
    if you can find some documentation on the vendor's website
    that might have relative information. Each individual
    hardware vendor would have their own unique procedures.

    Theo, Oct 19, 2007

  3. Ian Bethell

    Ian Bethell Guest

    It's a soundmax DTS soundcard.

    I can't find any information from the vendour's website.

    Ian Bethell, Oct 21, 2007
  4. Ian Bethell

    Theo Guest

    I would guess you're going to have to do a little research
    and looking at the software supporting your sound card. My
    Asus on-board RealTek sound chip has an option in the
    'RealTek Sound Manager' to have both Analog and Digital
    output at the same time. However, I have no idea what the
    capabilities of your hardware are.

    Theo, Oct 22, 2007