    Thanks in advance.

    PS, I must say sip is rather a nice way of doing things, certainly more
    fun than skype for just messing about.

    kjones0509, Jul 3, 2005

  2. kjones0509

    Graham Guest

    The account in proxy 2 can be accessed by prefixing the number with #1
    Alternatively right-click on the phone and click the proxy you need.

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham, Jul 3, 2005

  3. kjones0509

    Graham Guest

    Just to correct myself, the second proxy is called proxy 1

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham, Jul 3, 2005
  4. Main menu / System settings / SIP Proxy

    should see [Default] then Proxy 1, Proxy 2 etc in a list

    highlight Proxy 1, click Select, you get another setup screen with
    "enabled" as the top entry.

    Once setup you can right mouse ofver the screen area and select a
    proxy

    Phil

    Phil Thompson, Jul 3, 2005
  5. kjones0509

    kjones0509 Guest

    It seems my assumptions were correct, for some reason sipphone have
    stopped you from easily adding other sip providors.

    Anyway, I just installed a proper version of x lite, and now it all
    works fine and dandy. sipphone, sipgate and voipbuster all sitting next
    to each other. Still got to sort out 18866 voip though grrrrr! if
    voipbuster accepted something other than credit cards I would be ok.

    For those interested, in sipphones version the default is the only
    thing you can see, and therefore edit. No proxy 1, 2 ect ect in that
    baby.

    kjones0509, Jul 4, 2005