    "draytel.org" as the SIP provider.

    Has anyone tried changing the settings? Successfully?

    Tim

    pike_by_nature, Jan 19, 2006

  2. pike_by_nature

    Martin² Guest

    From the seg.co.uk website (Draytek UK distributor):
    This product is for the DrayTEL VoIP service only
    This product requires you to have an active account with the DrayTEL

    So clearly it's LOCKED to Draytel !
    Regards,
    Martin

    Martin², Jan 20, 2006

  3. Shucks. I'll wait until he's got the hang of it, and get him a Sipura
    for his birthday. Thanks, Martin;

    To be fair, for £29.99 it's probably being subsidised, it's hardly
    expensive, and draytel rates aren't "bad" - just not as good as
    voipbuster!

    Tim

    pike_by_nature, Jan 20, 2006
  4. pike_by_nature

    mmisnan Guest

    I'm thinking to get one myself .. can it not be flashed with a standard
    vigortalk firmware?

    mmisnan, Jan 24, 2006
  5. pike_by_nature

    Martin² Guest

    can it not be flashed with a standard vigortalk firmware?

    Since Draytek Vigor is also Draytel, then there probably isn't any 'std.'
    firmware.

    You can get unlocked Linksys PAP2 from broadbandbuyer ~£40.
    Regards,
    Martin

    Martin², Jan 24, 2006