    as open book and seeking out the answers so maybe that will help. Any
    other suggestions?

    -RL

    Roy Lawson, Sep 5, 2003

  2. Roy Lawson

    Rich Guest

    The big question, of course, is how reliable are your
    practice exam scores as an indicator of what your real
    exam score would be.

    Some of the practice exams I've taken seemed to bear only
    a vague resemblance to the real test in terms of both form
    and content. So, I would not think your practice score
    really indicates at all whether your ready to take the
    test.

    From everything I can see, the authors of study guides and
    practice exams don't have any particular "inside
    information" on the content of cert exams or the
    methodology used in deriving valid, relevant questions.
    So, they're pretty much guessing at it. Is their guess
    any better than yours?

    By the way, what is "Kazaa"?

    Rich, Sep 10, 2003