    manual ?

    TIA

    =bob=

    [BnH], Sep 24, 2005

  2. [BnH]

    Roy Guest

    Hi there.

    I don't have 2 SB800s, only 1 SB600, so can't really help.

    I agree that for the price of these guns, the instruction manuals are not
    much help.

    Have a look at http://www.imaging-resource.com
    where you will find a detailed description of Flash use in the Nikon D70
    Review.

    Hope it helps, if you do not get a detailed answer here.

    Roy G

    Roy, Sep 24, 2005

  3. [BnH]

    [BnH] Guest

    Its done.
    A further googling around reveals that SU-4 is actually BUILT into the
    SB-800 now :p
    I really have no idea what's the difference between the slave on the SB-26,
    SB-30,SB-80DX I have
    [and if they are no different , why they name that mode SU-4 now :D]

    anyway just set it to SU-4 mode and you are set to go :)
    its not actually CLS, but it'll do til I upgrade to a new body.

    =bob=

    [BnH], Sep 24, 2005
  4. Set them both to SU-4 in the custom menu.

    Walter

    Walter Hofmann, Sep 24, 2005