    Sano Guest

    Like you did?

    Turn off Outhouse Express' "respond in same" whatever.

    Sano, Sep 9, 2004

  2. I'm running windows xp pro with 512 memory and easy cd creator 7 which ran just fine until I put
    Microsofts xp service pack 2 in.
    Now the computer takes 4 times longer to boot up and when it does boot roxio cd creator and most
    of its programs won't work it just jams up. Is anyone else having this trouble? I downloaded the latest
    upgrades from roxio and it still won't work.

    Please "HELP"

    Kenny Shriskey, Sep 10, 2004

  3. Sano

    Phantom Guest

    Uninstall Easy Media Creator 7, Reboot computer noticing how long the reboot takes. Then re-install Easy Media Creator 7 without updates, noticing how long boot time takes . If all is well, install updates again. Also , please respond in plain text instead oh HTML.

    < snip>

    Phantom, Sep 10, 2004
  4. Sano

    Phantom Guest

    Done and done,,,

    Phantom, Sep 10, 2004
  5. Sano

    Jamco Guest

    uninstall roxio easy cd creator, install nero 6, problem solved

    Jamco, Sep 10, 2004
  6. How can that solve the problem? Nero can't record directly to my DVD from
    my VCR which I use most of the time plus it does not have drag to disk
    feature and a lot of other features I use.

    Kenny Schriskey, Sep 10, 2004
  7. Yes I did all that and still the same. Thank you for respond.

    Kenny Schriskey, Sep 10, 2004