    how can I do that?

    Thanks,

    Alex

    AM, Jul 24, 2005

  2. AM

    Lance Guest

    Lance, Jul 24, 2005

  3. AM

    Ivan Ostres Guest

    The main question here is when you're matching your users do they
    already have public IP or you're doing nat on the same router?

    If the first is true, then you just have to use simple route-map, but if
    the 2nd is the case, then you'll have to use route-map under your NAT
    statement...

    Ivan Ostres, Jul 24, 2005
  4. AM

    AM Guest

    So I must use route-map the same way I'm using for VPN? Sorry for my poor experience but I know only this kind of use.
    Maybe you are used to see route-maps in a wider environment.

    Thanks,

    Alex.

    AM, Jul 25, 2005