    also if php is possible what about using mysql.

    thanks in advance for any help.

    rhys

    Rhys, Jun 7, 2004

  2. Rhys

    Brian Guest

    it depends if waht account you have. if they don't support php as a default
    then you may have to change your account type to get php and mysql.. tis is
    mostly the case.. easy way to make money as server based scripts become more
    popular...
    check your account details with ntl

    Brian, Jun 7, 2004

  3. Rhys

    Rhys Guest

    i tried looking in thier webspace spec but couldnt find any ref to php or
    mysql.
    dont really know where else to look. tried to put a bit of php in my
    webspace but no luck, might just be me doing something wrong though.

    Rhys, Jun 7, 2004
  4. Rhys

    Brian Guest

    read this thread from jan 2004
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ca...astpost&t=2168+ntl+servers+support+php?&hl=en
    they might support it but but not for "nothing" contact their support and
    ask if they support php at all...

    Brian, Jun 7, 2004
  5. Rhys

    Rhys Guest

    cheers Brian.
    Not looking good for NTL then.
    Do you know of any other space i could get that would support at least php
    for free. ideally one without ads would be nice but i undestand thats
    unlikely.

    Rhys, Jun 7, 2004
  6. Rhys

    Brian Guest

    Brian, Jun 7, 2004
  7. Rhys

    Rhys Guest

    Rhys, Jun 7, 2004
  8. Rhys

    Brian Guest

    ur welcome

    Brian, Jun 7, 2004
  9. Rhys

    Hamman Guest

    make a file called test.php and put in the following code:

    <?php phpinfo(); ?>

    if it works, its enabled, if it doesnt then its not.

    hamman

    Hamman, Jun 7, 2004