    Does anyone know if it is possible to use Photoshop to view/import
    images from the camera directly instead of Canon's ZoomBrowser
    utility?

    Ryan Rushton, Feb 3, 2004

  2. If you get a $15 CF Card reader you can import the images directly into
    Photoshop or any other application you choose.
    I never screw around trying to download directly from the camera.
    Bob Williams

    Robert E. Williams, Feb 4, 2004

  3. Ryan Rushton

    Ryan Rushton Guest

    Thanks Bob. I've got a card reader on the way - should be here in a
    few days.

    If anyone has found a way to download direct from camera to Photoshop,
    I'd still be interested in hearing about it (saves removing the CF
    card for single image downloads).

    Ryan Rushton, Feb 4, 2004