    no, I gave other options...

    (but for the love of al that's holy, don't use the web interface! cdo,
    harumph!)

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004

  2. Doom

    Neil Guest

    and I suppose now I'll get blamed...

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004

  3. Doom

    Neil Guest

    it has it's moments...

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  4. Doom

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I think Strongbad just jumped over some of your buses.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 11, 2004
  5. Doom

    TechGeekPro Guest

    of course...

    TechGeekPro, Jun 11, 2004
  6. Doom

    Neil Guest

    WT???!!!!

    *backs slowly away from tgp*

    Neil, Jun 12, 2004
  7. Doom

    Neil Guest

    knew it...

    Hey! Rowdy got me hooked on Xnews

    D: Disgusting! Right! Men, the chase is on! Now we should all kneel!
    (they all kneel)
    All: O Lord, we beseech thee, tell us 'oo croaked Leicester!
    (thunder)
    Voice of the Lord: The one in the braces, he done it!

    Neil, Jun 12, 2004
  8. Doom

    TechGeekPro Guest

    You haven't heard of Strongbad?

    TechGeekPro, Jun 12, 2004
  9. Doom

    Neil Guest

    I have now be introduced to the bizzaro world of homestar runner. I'll get
    you for this tgp...

    I will never be the same.

    Neil, Jun 12, 2004
  10. Doom

    TechGeekPro Guest

    That site (Homestarrunner.net, "It's dot com!" or
    "I'maBigMoronWhoCan'tRememberMyLines.com) will suck a great many hours from
    your life. 'I strongly suggest you check out the Strongbad e-mails.'
    Especially the one about the dragon "Trogdor!!!, 'The Burninator'"
    http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

    General knowledge of all things Homestarrunner and Strongbad really should
    be a requirement for membership in the MCNGP; if you take your "secret
    society" seriously that is.

    I SAID CONSUMATE V'S!!!!!!!

    TechGeekPro, Jun 13, 2004
  11. Doom

    Neil Guest

    are you kidding? there would be no time for replying to posts. as it is I'm
    still shaking off the effects of Caffine on Strongsad... (the e-mails are
    the best part, especially the homesar e-mail which sounds vaguely familiar
    to things I've seen in this NG)

    Neil, Jun 13, 2004
  12. Doom

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Which one is that?

    TechGeekPro, Jun 13, 2004
  13. Doom

    Neil Guest

    called (oddly) caffine...

    Neil, Jun 14, 2004
  14. Doom

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Jun 14, 2004
  15. Doom

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jun 14, 2004
  16. Doom

    Jtyc Guest

    did you read the not so fine print??

    Yes, yes I did.

    I have my sources in the NBA.

    Jtyc, Jun 14, 2004
  17. Doom

    Kat Guest

    The site or the MCNGP ?

    Kat

    Kat, Jun 14, 2004
  18. Doom

    Neil Guest

    I can't blame tgp for the MCNGP. (we're not evil, just twisted...)

    Neil, Jun 14, 2004
  19. I can't blame tgp for the MCNGP. (we're not evil, just twisted...)

    we try to confuse?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 14, 2004
  20. Doom

    Neil Guest

    you know damn right

    Neil, Jun 14, 2004