    Neil Guest

    pffffffft! American Kids.....

    ;)

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004

  2. Doom

    Sandworm Guest

    Please see mis-spent youth in your dictionary......If I could only do a
    disk clean up and then defrag my brain think of all the other stuff I could
    get in there!!!!!

    What can I say, their lives all look so much more fun and all the breasts
    are perfect.....now that's the life!!!

    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004

  3. Doom

    Neil Guest

    the best

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  4. Doom

    Neil Guest

    NO WAY!
    *speading Jello..

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  5. Doom

    Neil Guest

    Line forms to the left...

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  6. Doom

    Neil Guest

    I'd have offered but that might make people sick...

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  7. Doom

    Neil Guest

    my mind is capable of great sums of trivia...becuase it is unencumbered
    with useful information...

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  8. Doom

    Neil Guest

    not if you have to take the kids....

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  9. circa Thu, 10 Jun 2004 18:04:00 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Andy Foster
    () said,
    You beat me to it.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 11, 2004
  10. circa Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:12:03 -0500, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom () said,
    It's a regularly debated subject on Usenet. Traditionally, bottom-
    posting has been considered polite. However, with the advent of OE
    and its loathsome habit of placing the cursor at the top of the
    quoted text, people everywhere have lost the ability to:

    a. snip irrelevant text
    and
    b. post replies inline or at the bottom of the content to which they
    are responding.

    People who argue for top-posting generally do not do "a", which means
    that they don't understand the inherent sensibleness of "b".

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 11, 2004
  11. circa Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:13:18 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant
    () said,
    There is no fight club.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 11, 2004
  12. circa Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:48:03 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Sandworm
    () said,
    It's an excellent flick. Excellent. You don't know what you're
    missing.

    Laura
    <chick flicks suck>

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 11, 2004
  13. Doom

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Top posting: Good

    Scrolling: Bad

    TechGeekPro, Jun 11, 2004
  14. Doom

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Is there actually a way to automatically do that in Outlook Express?

    TechGeekPro, Jun 11, 2004
  15. Doom

    TechGeekPro Guest

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!!!

    TechGeekPro, Jun 11, 2004
  16. Doom

    TechGeekPro Guest

    6 months, really!? For Doom??? Geez.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 11, 2004
  17. Doom

    TechGeekPro Guest

    It's Ok. Apparently today was "to h3ll with the rules" day. Bunch of [email protected]
    psychos in here.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 11, 2004
  18. Doom

    billyw Guest