  1. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    yes!

    Consultant, Jun 10, 2004

  2. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    absolutely NOT

    Consultant, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Highlander. Everybody fights.

    there can be only one...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 10, 2004
  4. only if your ass and the rest of you looks like Nina Hartley's

    the best [80's pornstar]....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 10, 2004
  5. Doom

    Sandworm Guest

    Gotta agree with Consultant there Kat, I think we'd all prefer you
    'freeform' as it were.

    Sandworm

    Sandworm, Jun 10, 2004
  6. Doom

    Jtyc Guest

    absolutely NOT

    Pervert.

    Where can I get tickets?

    Jtyc, Jun 10, 2004
  7. Doom

    Sandworm Guest

    Whore #1: Hi, I'm Candy.

    Kurgen: Of course you are.

    Sandworm
    MCNGP #00100001

    Sandworm, Jun 10, 2004
  8. Doom

    Kat Guest

    Please send 45.99 via paypal to the address above, and tickets will be send
    via US Mail.

    Thank you, and enjoy the show

    *Please note I am NOT resposible for lost, damaged, expired, or unsent
    tickets. Your right in any scenerio to view me topless is forffeited if you
    do not have the golden ticket, made of real gold, and signed by all members
    of the NBA, as well as authorized by myself. No refunds .Thank you.

    Kat, Jun 10, 2004
  9. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    god i love that movie, now i must watch it tonight

    Consultant, Jun 10, 2004
  10. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    ill take off mine first, just to show you what a good sport i am

    Consultant, Jun 10, 2004
  11. Doom

    Jtyc Guest

    god i love that movie, now i must watch it tonight

    Don't just stare at it, eat it.

    Jtyc, Jun 10, 2004
  12. Doom

    Jtyc Guest

    Please send 45.99 via paypal to the address above, and tickets will be
    send

    Give me your address and I'll send you the money.

    and show up with binoculars too...

    oops... Did I say that out loud?

    Jtyc, Jun 10, 2004
  13. Doom

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jun 10, 2004
  14. Doom

    billyw Guest

    sadly.. it is not far from the truth, actually it is spot on..
    you have trailer trash and alabama
    we have neds.. aint it great

    billyw, Jun 10, 2004
  15. Doom

    Sandworm Guest

    Consultant--

    Me too, to bad they bastardized it with the sequels and that stuuuupid TV
    show. But yeah I think I'll pull out the Highlander Director's Cut DVD
    tonight and watch it on the good ole' 53" HDTV myself, I haven't watched
    it in quite awhile. Perhaps I'll follow it up with the Blue's Brother's
    in memory of old Ray too.

    Heeeeere we are,
    Sandworm

    Sandworm, Jun 10, 2004
  16. Doom

    Kat Guest

    misty at flynt dot org

    did you read the not so fine print??

    oops did i say that out loud

    Kat, Jun 10, 2004
  17. Doom

    Kat Guest

    FOr the love of....

    you mean you're at home by yourself re-watching movies on a THURSDAY night?

    God...how lame is that?

    Kat

    Kat, Jun 10, 2004
  18. Doom

    Sandworm Guest

    Well I'm not home alone, my two son's are here, I think if I went out and
    left them here alone or were to take them out pub crawling someone might
    call the dept of children and families, I'm pretty sure there are laws
    against leaving kids home alone....but I'll check and I just don't think
    at 8 and 4 their quite up to the pub crawls yet they prefer to drink at
    home where their beds are close by. The wife only works 3 nights a week
    at the hospital (lucky woman) and this is her 'monday' as it were.

    And you don't need to call me God or Jesus or anything like that....

    Sandworm will suffice

    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  19. Doom

    JaR Guest

    Sandworm 2
    Kat 0

    Hee hee! Wait'll you have kittens, girl. Getting to go to the
    supermarket by yourself will feel like partying.

    JaR, Jun 11, 2004
  20. Doom

    Neil Guest

    watch a lot of movies Sandworm?