  1. Doom

    Doom Guest

    I think the second rule was the same as the first, wasn't it?

    Doom, Jun 10, 2004

  2. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    it's ok if you choose to be with someone of the same gender

    Consultant, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Doom

    kpg Guest

    everybody fights

    kpg, Jun 10, 2004
  4. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    sometimes

    Consultant, Jun 10, 2004
  5. Doom

    Sandworm Guest

    My, my, my we've had a busy day in here while I was sending out resume's,
    looking over job boards and smelling my fingers after I stick em in my
    arm pits (ok that last parts just made up).

    Let's see second rule of fight club---No cross dressing in the fight
    club?

    Sorry I never saw it, it just looked stupid,
    Sandworm
    MCNGP #00100001

    Sandworm, Jun 10, 2004
  6. Doom

    chuck steak Guest

    What if you were a lefty?

    chuck steak, Jun 10, 2004
  7. Doom

    Techie Guest

    Are you coming out?

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jun 10, 2004
  8. Doom

    Techie Guest

    of course you do otherwise where is the fun. Top posting is fine don't let
    people tell you otherwise

    Techie, Jun 10, 2004
  9. Doom

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Then you were burned for being a witch. Duh.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 10, 2004
  10. Doom

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Hahahaha! It's like prison. If you don't beat the crap out of someone the
    first day, you've resigned yourself to being someone's b!tch for your entire
    stay.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 10, 2004
  11. Doom

    Doom Guest

    had prisoner mentality. That's funny.

    Doom, Jun 10, 2004
  12. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club.
    The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.
    Third rule of Fight Club, someone yells "Stop!", goes limp, taps out, the
    fight is over.
    Fourth rule, only two guys to a fight.
    Fifth rule, one fight at a time, fellas.
    Sixth rule, no shirt, no shoes.
    Seventh rule, fights will go on as long as they have to.
    And the eighth and final rule, if this is your first night at Fight Club,
    you have to fight.

    Consultant, Jun 10, 2004
  13. Doom

    kpg Guest

    Sean Penn fill his pillowcase with 6 cans of coke.

    kpg, Jun 10, 2004
  14. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    why, are you cruising for a piece of ass?

    (can anyone recall this obscure movie quote?)

    Consultant, Jun 10, 2004
  15. Doom

    kpg Guest

    it is real

    kpg, Jun 10, 2004
  16. Doom

    billyw Guest

    billyw, Jun 10, 2004
  17. Doom

    Kat Guest

    Then you weer disposed of.

    Kat

    Kat, Jun 10, 2004
  18. Doom

    kpg Guest

    Highlander. Everybody fights.

    kpg, Jun 10, 2004
  19. Doom

    Kat Guest

    Can women disregard Rule 6?

    I need support.

    Kat

    Kat, Jun 10, 2004
  20. Doom

    Techie Guest

    only if your ass and the rest of you looks like Nina Hartley's

    Techie, Jun 10, 2004