  1. Doom

    kpg Guest

    everybody fights.

    kpg, Jun 10, 2004

  2. Doom

    Doom Guest

    That's just your cowardly way of saying that you know you're outmatched in
    this war of words. And you don't have time because you're playing with your
    little gay friends. You are an AJ and a truly pathetic waste of my time.
    Unfortunately I have nothing better to do. Fire back, Bitch.

    Doom, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Doom

    billyw Guest

    nope..

    what do you call a glaswegian dressed in a white shell suit (track suit)

    the bride

    billyw, Jun 10, 2004
  4. Doom

    JaR Guest

    I think it was you that posted the link about the 'Neds' in Glasgow a
    while back. If so, could you repost? I'd like to forward it to a friend
    of Glaswegian ancestry.

    Ta,

    JaR

    JaR, Jun 10, 2004
  5. nope..
    ROTFLMAO!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 10, 2004
  6. Doom

    Neil Guest

    but hopefully not limited to...

    Neil, Jun 10, 2004
  7. Doom

    conner172 Guest

    Did Doom just declare war?

    Okay, you tonsil jockey [email protected] smokin' rump ranger.

    conner172, Jun 10, 2004
  8. Doom

    Techie Guest

    I wonder sometimes

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jun 10, 2004
  9. Doom

    Doom Guest

    OK OK I think I got carried away with this. I don't want any trouble from
    anyone but Techie started this crap and I'm going to defend myself.

    Doom, Jun 10, 2004
  10. Doom

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Please refer to the code of conduct.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 10, 2004
  11. Doom

    conner172 Guest

    I was only kidding anyway, Doom. Just goofin' off. :)

    conner172, Jun 10, 2004
  12. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    no no no no no no

    Consultant, Jun 10, 2004
  13. Doom

    conner172 Guest

    <conner172 reads code of conduct, looks up, aghast, and silently slinks
    away...>

    My bad. Sorry.

    conner172, Jun 10, 2004
  14. Doom

    Neil Guest

    about anything in particular?
    (good to see you're thoughtfull though)
    :)

    Neil, Jun 10, 2004
  15. I wonder sometimes

    sign of the times?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 10, 2004
  16. Doom

    Doom Guest

    Glad to hear that. I was getting worried that I had alienated the entire
    group here. That would have been bad. I would have had to think up another
    name to use on the NG. It took me 6 months to come up with Doom.

    Doom, Jun 10, 2004
  17. Doom

    Techie Guest

    It takes more than what happened to do that. Welcome aboard

    Techie, Jun 10, 2004
  18. Doom

    kpg Guest

    nobody talks about fight club

    kpg, Jun 10, 2004
  19. Doom

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    well here's the real test:
    what's the *second* rule of fight club?
    yeah, stumped you, didn't i?

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 10, 2004
  20. Doom

    Doom Guest

    That's cool of you Techie. I just figured being new to the NG if somebody
    insults me I have to come out swinging or I may as well leave for good. No
    hard feelings I hope. Now I will stop top posting.

    Doom, Jun 10, 2004