  1. Doom

    kpg Guest

    Top posting is evil.

    kpg, Jun 10, 2004

  2. Doom

    Andy Foster Guest

    It seems to be the norm in MS groups - anywhere else it's on a par with
    posting your own un-munged AOL email address.

    Andy Foster, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Doom

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    YTTC.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 10, 2004
  4. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    only if you are me

    Consultant, Jun 10, 2004
  5. Doom

    Techie Guest

    no, but here in Canada we use a mix of the Queen's English and Yankee
    English so it confuses our Southern Neighbours

    Techie, Jun 10, 2004
  6. So I'm guessing that should I put Mr. Doom here in an MCNGP membership poll,
    your vote would be a definite "no?"

    --
    Fris "I'll keep that in mind" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 10, 2004
  7. Doom

    Andy Foster Guest

    You try to confuse!

    Andy Foster, Jun 10, 2004
  8. Doom

    Doom Guest

    Techie or AJ as I will refer to it from now on is just mad because I
    revealed his homo secret before he was ready to come out of the closet.

    Doom, Jun 10, 2004
  9. Doom

    billyw Guest

    i felt the need to interject here, but it seems your error has been pointed
    out to you

    billyw, Jun 10, 2004
  10. Doom

    billyw Guest

    no fisticuffs?

    billyw, Jun 10, 2004
  11. Doom

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    We are not your southern neighbors (note spelling). *You* are *our* northern
    neighbors (note spelling).

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 10, 2004
  12. Doom

    Doom Guest

    You are a coward. You started this bath house crap and then you run away
    when I not only defend myself but I punch back. Did you expect me to roll
    over? I'm sure you're used to that from hanging out with all your little gay
    friends riding your sportsers. You're nothing but a little bitch.

    Doom, Jun 10, 2004
  13. Doom

    Neil Guest

    screw that, We butcher the whole frigin' thing for no reason at all...

    Neil, Jun 10, 2004
  14. Doom

    Techie Guest

    same shit different day.

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jun 10, 2004
  15. Doom

    Techie Guest

    why would we let tinker bell in?

    Techie, Jun 10, 2004
  16. Doom

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    PERSONAL ATTACK! PERSONAL ATTACK! JOHN, DO SOMETHING!

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 10, 2004
  17. Doom

    Techie Guest

    Not a coward just no time for your stupidity. Punch back? Is that what you
    called that lame reversal of me calling you a fag?

    If you know how to read please refer to my last post to you where I clearly
    stated "being that you are the receiver in the bath house I can't bother
    wasting any time on you homer".

    Techie, Jun 10, 2004
  18. Doom

    Techie Guest

    bloody scots they never were any fun in a fight.

    Techie, Jun 10, 2004
  19. Doom

    Doom Guest

    You have some original insults. good job AJ. Remember you were the one who
    started talking about bath houses. It's just like when someone says "who
    farted" it's usually the one who says it first. I really question your
    sexual preference.

    Doom, Jun 10, 2004
  20. Doom

    Techie Guest