    denouncing the web interface for this newsgroup. Let it be known that I have
    removed my training wheels and have shed the title of Newbie.
    *smiles and waves to cheering crowd*

    Doom, Jun 10, 2004

  2. Doom

    Guest Guest

    who the hell cares you loser. get a life.

    Guest, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Doom

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    says the web-posting bottom-feeder.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 10, 2004
  4. Doom

    Doom Guest

    That's pretty harsh criticism there Mr. Anonymous. Maybe if you were nicer
    to me I could teach you how to set up OE to browse this NG instead of that
    web interface.

    Doom, Jun 10, 2004
  5. Doom

    Techie Guest

    we will be the judge of whether or not you are a newbie

    Techie, Jun 10, 2004
  6. Doom

    JaR Guest

    Can't figure it out, eh?

    JaR, Jun 10, 2004
  7. Doom

    Doom Guest

    I am ready for that challenge. I have brushed up on my Kerpalism and have
    been lurking in this NG for awhile now. Oh and I know all about lamers,
    braindumpers and epox. (lamers and braindumpers and epox Oh My)

    Doom, Jun 10, 2004
  8. Doom

    Techie Guest

    your humour needs some work, and the reason you know about lamers is
    everytime you look in the mirror you see one.

    Techie, Jun 10, 2004
  9. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    ok, whats the first rule of fight club?

    Consultant, Jun 10, 2004
  10. Doom

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I believe you meant "humor".

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 10, 2004
  11. Doom

    Guest Guest

    Well then you must know all about pricks.

    Guest, Jun 10, 2004
  12. Doom

    Doom Guest

    That's a good put down. What's the matter you couldn't think of "I know you
    are but what am I?"

    Doom, Jun 10, 2004
  13. Doom

    Techie Guest

    only if you spell using American English, using the proper Queen's English
    my spelling is correct

    Techie, Jun 10, 2004
  14. Doom

    Techie Guest

    No that would be your job, since you hang out in the bath houses

    Techie, Jun 10, 2004
  15. Doom

    Techie Guest

    being that you are the receiver in the bath house I can't bother wasting any
    time on you homer

    Techie, Jun 10, 2004
  16. Doom

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Drive on the right side of the road, Queenie!

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 10, 2004
  17. Doom

    Andy Foster Guest

    Much as I hate to side with Techie, the left hand side of the road was
    universally considered the correct side to drive (or ride) on (so that
    oncoming hordes would be on your right - allowing you to dispose of them
    with your trusty sabre) - until some short-arsed
    cheese-eating-surrender-monkey started empire building.

    Andy Foster, Jun 10, 2004
  18. Doom

    Andy Foster Guest

    Wait until you've mastered some of the undocumented features (like posting
    your reply after the quoted text) before offering lessons.

    Andy Foster, Jun 10, 2004
  19. Doom

    Doom Guest

    You sure seem to know alot about bath houses. I think you are an arse
    Jockey. Come on admit it you are a scum guzzling likes it in the tail pipe
    Queen.
    and my name is not homer. Although I like donuts and beer. mmmm
    BEEEEEEERRRRRRR

    Doom, Jun 10, 2004
  20. Doom

    Doom Guest

    I thought top posting was OK. My bad. Sorry.

    Doom, Jun 10, 2004