    recommendations on what software is best for term emulation.

    Thanks
    Mark

    markg9, Jun 25, 2007

  2. markg9

    Trendkill Guest

    SecureCRT for terminal emulation. Best hands down. Cost ya 100
    bucks, but worth every penny. For free stuff, Putty has never
    disappointed me.

    Trendkill, Jun 25, 2007

  3. markg9

    markg9 Guest

    Does Putty have a SmartPhone version??? I need this to run on a
    Motorola Q phone via USD connection.

    markg9, Jun 26, 2007
  4. markg9

    Trendkill Guest

    Probably not, its a freeware app that has been around for a long
    time. I have never seen a compact or PDA device version. Works on
    just about any platform, so would be interesting to see......

    Trendkill, Jun 26, 2007