Using Knoppix for data recovery

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by B.Al.Zeebub, Feb 1, 2004.

  1. B.Al.Zeebub

    B.Al.Zeebub Guest

    B.Al.Zeebub, Feb 1, 2004

  2. B.Al.Zeebub

    Harrison Guest

    As a matter of fact, I used Knoppix and a thumb drive to earn a quick
    $200 today :)

    Thanks for this information. Excellent resource.

    Harrison, Feb 1, 2004

  3. B.Al.Zeebub

    docmill Guest

    Aww that's nothing, my mail box is stuffed with envelopes each containing a
    dollar bill. I had to get another box, they were so concerned, about my
    sick mother at the post office, I can't tell you how I do this, or you
    would have to send me a dollar. Ooops.

    docmill, Feb 1, 2004