    on it from there......WHICH APP SHOULD I USE, and what should i select to
    type in ..say,..."BILL"?????
    Cheers and ALL the Best......FRED C

    fredcromer, May 3, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    hushia Guest

    Buy a HTML book. I can recommend the HTML 4 bible from academic service
    written bij Bryan Pfaffenberger en Bill Karow. As for the title:
    http://www.cwru.edu/help/introHTML/TCh2.html

    hushia, May 3, 2004

  3. fredcromer

    Brian Guest

    Not quite as easy as that!!! If you wish to create a web page there are two
    ways, by using html code which you first have to learn. Alternatively by
    using a WYSIWYG web page creator which allows you to drag and drop text,
    photos etc on to your page, (like a desktop publishing program.) A really
    good one is Serif Web plus 8, but search the web there's quite a few about
    some free, some not.

    Brian, May 3, 2004
  4. fredcromer

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    There is no better HTML editor than Notepad.

    -= Hawk =-, May 3, 2004
  5. <TITLE>BILL</TITLE>
    would be the HTML code that would make the title "BILL"
    if you open up the html page with a text editor (notepad) then you can add this
    line somewhere after the <HEAD> tag.

    LF

    LiberalFascist, May 3, 2004
  6. fredcromer

    why? Guest

    You did see,
    http://www.tiscali.co.uk/services/webspace/
    Editor - notepad.

    If you want some HTML syntax highlighting, which will show you the
    start/end tags there are plenty of freeware editors

    See lists like
    http://www.tucows.com/htmledit95_default.html

    If you want something with HTML toolbars to save typing HTML Then a low
    cost tools like http://www.faico.net/dida/ or freeware NoteTab
    http://www.notetab.com/

    Primer
    http://archive.ncsa.uiuc.edu/General/Internet/WWW/HTMLPrimer.html
    http://www.htmlgoodies.com/primers/basics.html
    http://www.primeshop.com/html/jumpidx.htm
    http://www.pagetutor.com/pagetutor/makapage/

    Me

    why?, May 3, 2004
    be any confusion.

    Gary G. Taylor, May 3, 2004
  8. http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp is an excellent FREE walk-through
    show you as you go HTML tutorial, as well as instruction for MANY other
    computer-related topics including script languages, etc. An invaluable
    resource.

    Gary G. Taylor, May 3, 2004